Norton Security 126.96.36.199 is currently on the market via LiveUpdate. Like previous norton product updates, this version is being free in an exceedingly phased manner. This update is accessible all told supported languages. To transfer it, merely run LiveUpdate.
This update is accessible for the subsequent Norton products:
- Norton Security (Standard, Deluxe, Premium)
- Norton Security with Backup
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton 360
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Security Suite
To verify you have got the update for Norton Security 188.8.131.52, launch the most computer programme, click on facilitate, and choose concerning.
The FAQs below answers some common questions:
1. What’s the version variety for this patch?
The version variety is twenty two.9.1.12
2. When will we receive the patch?
As is our customary apply, we are deploying the patch in an exceedingly phased manner. We have released the patch to randomly selected customers, and will then monitor our telemetry, as well as this forum, for any problems or issues. Once we have confirmed the effectiveness of the patch, we will make it available to all customers. We will post on the Norton Community Forums when patch is out to all customers.
3. How can I manually install these patches?
This patch is only available via LiveUpdate, and is being released in a phased manner. You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.
4. What are the changes in this release?
Below are the changes and fixes in Norton Security, Norton Security with Back Up, Norton Internet Security, Norton 360, Norton Antivirus and Norton Security Suite 22.9.1:
- Customers will see a new user interface when hovering the Safe Search annotation.
- A new Norton Shopping Guarantee (NSG) alert has been introduced in Chrome browser.
Fixes For This Release:
- Fixed an issue where the backup set gets deleted after the 22.9 update – thread
- Other minor bug fixes and stability enhancements.
Reboot needed for Windows XP & Vista: you’ll got to run LiveUpdate and boot many times before your product is totally updated to the most recent version.
Note: Norton 22.9.1 supports: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Ten Anniversary Update & Ten Creators Update.